This endpoint is in develop and it could be completely changed or removed in next versions.
Use it with caution.
Get the image representation of object object_id as thumbnail url¶
Get the thumbnail url of an image representation of the object object_id. The thumbnail returned depends from the object type of object_id and from its relations, in particular:
- if object object_id has a ‘poster’ relation with an image object then it returns a thumbnail of that image
- else if the object is an image then it returns a thumbnail of the object
- else if the object has an ‘attach’ relation with an image object then it returns a thumbnail of that image
Request Headers: Parameters:
- object_id (int|string) – identify a BEdita object. It can be the object id or the object unique name (nickname)
- width (int) – the thumbnail width
- height (int) – the thumbnail height
- Content-Type – application/json